- Products and Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Industrial Gases
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
Industrial gases is a generic term used to cover a wide range of atmospheric and fuel gases and gas mixtures.
Industrial gases are produced by a wide range of methods including:
- Separation from the air by cryogenic means
- Separation by means of membranes
- Adsorption onto special materials
- From chemical reactions.
These gases and gas mixtures are supplied to the rigorous quality standards required by industry. For products made to even tighter specifications for laboratories and specialist industries look at the Linde Specialty Gases range.
Linde sells a range of gases and gas mixtures in different package sizes, visit your local website for detailed information on Linde’s in your country.